Tuesday, February 19, 2008

So I am a little behind.....

Sunday February 17th was Leif's 5th birthday (and yes, kindergarten this year,sniff sniff). Many of you might remember him as the snowstorm baby, yes, we watched the video many times that day! Funny how much things change in five years, all for the good of course!


Cutie huh!


The reason for no posts lately, well, many of us, including myself, have been sick with more than one illness back to back. Since November we have had this "cold" going around and around and around and around, well, you get it!LOL! Then last week, the nasty stomache bug hit the house, or should I say hit the bathrooms!EEEW!! It makes you so enjoy the non-sick moments in your life! It took a week for it to go through 10 people....it hit hard and fast and I am glad to see it gone! I will say a little prayer for all of you reading this who have yet to "met" it!

No comments: