Friday, March 28, 2008

Will spring EVER come????

Easter Sunday, my younger brother took my oldest mud bogging in my parents field. Then he even let him drive it and it has to be someone special to drive Bucky's baby! We have had a handful of nice days, so I guess I should be thankful for them. But to be honest, I need more! We all need more! Hey, my brother was down over Easter and was glad to be here, see up there in New England, they have nothing but snow and ice, so I guess it is worse elsewhere! We have a bit of green starting, slowly, but starting! I am even wishing for it to be 90! Yeah, ask me that when we are in that if I still want it!LOL!
Dyeing of the eggs! This year they only got 6 each, for who has to eat them....not the kids of course! My moms recipe for red-beet eggs....sweet not sour though!




Chocolate Easter morning? Of course, she is Queen Maeve!
This is the Annual Pops Easter Egg Hunt(have to look up to see how long this has been going on) Bunch of the families kids get together and my father puts on a hunt for them....reminds me of when we were little and gathered and did such thing up at my grandfathers house. They get so excited for it and love it ever year!
Tessa and Eve
Griffen
SawyerLeifRyderDawsonMom and Maeve Me, my little brother Buck (Carl), my Mom and my younger sister Marie

No comments: