Saturday, October 18, 2008

Welcome Little Aspen......


Aspen Tucker
8lbs10.5ozs 21 inches long
Born on Saturday October 18th 2008 at 2.55AM

Labor was tough, but not tough enough for an epi.....I stayed strong to wanting to get out of there ASAP, I did the least intervention as possible!

A thumb sucker, took till number 9 to get one!

My dear midwife on the left, Robyn and my wonderful nurse Jackie. I tear up every time I see this picture......I have to say for being in the hospital, this was far from normal hospital birth. The nurses here at The Reading Hospital were far from new faces to me-at least that is what they made it out to be! I will forever sing praises about them, I made some new friends there!

The welcome home party!

We made it home, at 10.20AM(I have to give a HUGE credit to the nurses there who helped us out with early discharge, they were so supportive, helpful and understanding about this matter and I thank them wholeheartedly) And this was one of the big reasons we wanted to be home so early for, the Oley Valley Halloween Parade in which Ryder was marching in and I did not want to miss!!!!

His head wayyyy in the back middle of the picture.
The shorter one on the left, he was the only 6th grader to play the bass drum. And if you look in the background, that is me holding a wrapped up 10 hour old baby A!

Candy of course sits in that basket, luckily this is a small town Halloween parade, only about an hour long and only a half full basket of candy!

No comments: