Friday, February 18, 2011

Where to begin?

Where to begin....this I must say has been a very rough past week. Since my last post, our community lost someone way too young, a 17 year old young man. It has hit home all too deep inside of me. My daughter knows his sister and I have met her on occasion so I do not know the family too well. But that does not change or effect how I feel for we are a small community here and it hit all too close to home, too close to my heart for my pain is strong and really goes out to them and what they must be feeling. Life was too short for him, too much ahead of him. I really am sorry for their loss and may my thoughts and prayers and everyone else, be with them in their time of grieving, healing and journey down this path of life. Hard week, really hard week for all of us here in Oley Pa.
So, with that being written, hug your loved ones harder and more often. I know I have lately....and will continue to do so in the future.


 Tessa Leif and Sawyer skating on ice.


Our furniture arrived last Friday. This cabinet holds all my Madelinetosh, except for my sock skeins....yeah, I gotta kick this habit!



Rare moment in time, actually have time to hold her while she slept. This needs to happen more and after this week I really feel the need to do so!



Sisters!


My two brownies!

No comments: