This year has all ready been filled with so much emotion. A good kind of emotion for me. I take life very seriously and want to live and love and savor every moment. I learned this line young and still live by it ""I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life", Henry David Thoreau. It stuck with me and is still sticking to me strong, especially today.
Yesterday was a rainy dreary day. We were all trapped inside the house which usually is not so healthy. But yesterday some magic must have been stirred about for it was ok. The kids behaved, Jamie and I were not grumpy and the dog actually for the most part behaved herself, even with my mom and dad here to top that off. So a pretty full house we had in this little tiny home. By the evening, we decided they were so well behaved they would get the treat to watch Toy Story 3. Rewind to 1998~I was pregnant with Eve that summer and it was a brutal summer. HOT, I remember laying around in the central air apartment, lazily most days. Ryder would eat lunch and for the entire summer we would sit down to watch Toy Story{the first one}. I would say by about 10 minutes into it, he would be fast asleep, all cuddled up with his Woody doll{to this day, still in his bed, and even loved without his cowboy hat for we lost it somewhere along this path of thing we call time}So all the Toy Story's I hold dear. Ryder is my Andy. I am crying now thinking about it. Remember, emotional year! So I have vowed, sworn, NEVER to watch the end of Toy Story 3. I am living it and it is hard enough for me! I know what happens and am doing ok on my own, slowly. Not *BAM* in my face on a big screen{again, if you know me, not a big tv fan, we do not watch alot of it, kids or I} So off to the tub I went, came down watched some and left the moment after the trash scene. I sat at the bottom of the stairs, waiting, only to have Jamie come to me, crying and hugging me. It is too getting harder and harder for him to watch that movie. Our life is so filled with love, from each other, from all that we have and all that we will gain in the years to come. I never thought you could continuously fall in love with someone, more and more year after year it gets stronger. No, I never imagined this life, nor could I live without it. Two people who truly fell in love and are still falling everyday, deeper and deeper! All that we are, are each other and some more has grown from that.........
Celeste, loves her Sublime cupcake icing~I think she loved the texture and had fun with it!
So, the other day I bought some kites. They have begged everyday asking if it was Saturday to go fly them. I planned all of us to go. But guess what, life changes hourly with us and Little Miss Celeste did not go down for a nap until 1pm. So, momma had to stay home {ssshhh, between you and me, I did not mind for I knitted a whole bunch of Sawyer's sweater, yes, I am on number five!!!} And oh, forgot to mention earlier this week I set a record, me to the doctors twice in one week! Wednesday, awful cough for a few days, went and got checked and I am still on Cortisone and Zithromax. I am so glad to have gone for I awoke on Thursday feeling probably the worst, with some meds in me even! I was heading downhill fast, but caught it before it really dug deep into me! Then off on Friday for my thyroid levels were off. Up my dosage on that too! I guess 35 will be a turning point for my health, as it was 30 for Jamie and his! So off went Jamie and nine kids to fly some kites. Eve snapped the pictures and all had a wonderful time. Definitely will do this again, with a few more kites and a mommy and baby sister too!
Celeste, with her hot dog lip. She is cutting her top teeth. Yes, seven months old and cutting the top and all ready has the bottom two. And yes, she bites when nursing occasionally and yes, IT HURTS!
I am not sure who took these, I will find out and give credit, part of me thinks Tessa did. I love the view from my children's eyes. They have such a innocence about being able to capture something we usually miss in our adult way of looking at life........
A blurred picture is a true picture. Life is not clear, nor perfect, it has its fuzzy moments and I love every moment, especially ones like these that remind me of such is life!
So ends today's post with more emotion. My first born here in our little hometown, in this very house in the living room, Griffen went to register for Kindergarten. Of course I did NOT take him, Jamie did! I would have bawled my eyes out.......so it all went well I hear.....not for me...noooo, not yet! We still have a tiny bit of time left to deal with that!
















No comments:
Post a Comment