Wow, really? Ha, oh well!! I guess I have been away too long from blogging! Not much new, but yet a lot going on? Does that make any sense? Life here has been hectic as it always is in May.....chaperons on school trips, volunteering for school activities, concerts and baseball games, I know I am missing a ton of activities but you get the idea right? Busy, so I am really looking forward to this summer. A summer not like last years, nope not gonna do that again for sure!
One new venture in my life....I have given in and joined a gym and hired a personal trainer! This has been something I thought of doing all my life, but never did! Now I can say I have and whew, bit over a week into it and loving it! Never thought I would like a gym, but Natalie, you are the best inspiration and I thank you for that! You have inspired me in a new path and I am really blessed to have you and your friendship in my life. 6am workouts are rough, but really a easy thing for me to do for I am an early riser and this gives me the burst of energy to accomplish so much more around the house....yeah, it is a good thing! I will be with him till shortly after my 36th birthday, Happy Birthday to me right? Yes, it will be and I am still trying to catch up with the old me, chasing her daily! I am really looking forward to the future, I know many questions are going to be answered after I shed the old me........time will tell, huh?
Now to a taste of what has been going on around here and first, let me ask you to please excuse the blurry pictures. It is really hard to hold still when holding either a baby or little one and take pictures from afar, without a tripod too! I love imperfect pictures, but these were a bit too shaky, but still do able!
Dawson at his 5th grade concert, every other year they rotate, Christmas in December or Patriotic in May. Ryder and Eve both were Chirstmas themed in their years so this was new to us and I LOVED it! Excellent concert, especially the end where students from the audience could come on up and sing too.....none of ours did, Eve was asked to come for she is in the 6th grade chorus but Ryder, Tessa, Leif or Sawyer could have but did not.....mmmm, next time there will be bribes!
Dawson even got to be one of the two to deliver the flowers to Miss Barone, how cool of him, huh! Great job Dawson, both are very proud of you!
Ryder and Eve, the last dance of the school year and all grades were invited. They will not be together till Eve enters high school....WOW, sad, lets not go there yet!
Ryder, before his last Middle School Band concert. He has grown, taller than me, bigger shoe size than his father....wow, tears of joy and sadness, does it ever get easier? Yes, I have noticed it gets better and better the older you get, best has yet to come right? I have noticed he smiles a lot more since his braces, strange isn't it? Usually the other way around, no?
And later this week he shall be one of the lucky ones......this will definitely make the blog, stay tuned!









No comments:
Post a Comment