My finished sweater, Cassis in Madelinetosh Vintage Fig. Love this and have been wearing it nonstop!
Below are pictures from both Halloween parties. We did it a bit differently this year, Elementary children were Friday night, Middle and High were Saturday. It went really well and I think I like the idea of splitting it up, but maybe next year on the same day, different times?{a wonderful idea my girlfriend Natalie thought of, gotta give her credit. for that was a good one}
Maeve and her BFF, Bella{Natalie's daughter}. Those two are going to be something when they start school next year together.
This is the "hayride" we talked about every year. Eve took all these pictures, she said it was kind of hard to shoot in the dark. Just imagine your yard with 50+ little kids running around, screaming and yelling and having a blast. Old fashioned fun time every year!
Above and below are two shots from the "bigger" age party. It was so funny to see how different all these children/teens act. Not so little anymore, but still lots of fun!
Below are pictures from the Dragonboat Festival. Jamie only got in one race out of three, sad about it but happy to have done it once at least. It apparently was run by a new company this year and along with a strong current made the timing off. Three boats overturned as well, including a police boat, not a good thing, but all were ok!
Our firsthand view was lovely. The spread of food there was so delicious along with a wonderful, supportive group of people. We felt very blessed and lucky to have been part of this and Jamie is all set to do it again next year, I think he found a little outing for himself, finally! Thank you Pete and Natalie so much for including us in this event and hope to be there next year, to win all three for you!










2 comments:
I'm sorry to have missed you! Am sure I would have remembered if I did see you with your lovely family - their handknits look great in these pics!
And your Cassis looks perfect on you - good fit, and what a great color!
Your Cassis is beautiful. I love mine too. And you are positively glowing.
Post a Comment