Friday, May 18, 2012

Life...

When asked what are you most grateful for, my answer is always Life. Bottom line, it all comes together in just one simple little word. Everything that is intertwined in life is a amazing journey if you look at it that way, and lately it has been a struggle for me. Earlier this week, and incident brought me to a low, a low so bad I did not eat for two days~I've never been that bashed down before. I care not to go into the fine details, it cut too deep and I am really trying to heal the scar it has left. It came during an emotional and physical time I am feeling low, whether it be the hormones and such still swimming, or the finally being able to get back on track of my wellness goal {simple terms, losing weight}which I have steadily been on for over a month now~yay me! It sucks, but I have that goal back in sight. My thoughts are a run on sentence or switch to another in one swift moment, I am all over the place here, so bear with me......why is it that I think of such the perfect sentence in my mind, come to write it down and its gone??? This morning in the quietness of the early hours, while drinking my coffee I saw at our bird feeder two cardinals, male and a female. I watched in awe as I felt it was her first outing since hatching her eggs, maybe?, he looked all around as she ate, guarding her with love an adoration I feel and get from my husband. Then, out of nowhere, time after time, I watched him feed her, yes, it was like he thought she still needed to be feed?? while she sat on the eggs??? he feed her??? or maybe just kissing her?? really, did I just get a peek into the life I share with my love, but in the simple life of a bird?? Does this really go on out there or am I just so lucky to have such a loving, giving, wonderful husband who puts up and tolerates an emotional roller coaster of a wife? Life comes back to me.......its all life and its all good, isn't it? We give each other what we need on the personal playing field only to suffer in the area of time with each other. I cannot even tell you the last time we went out, really I cannot and boy does it STINK! We will get over it, this cloud we have been under will blow away again soon....soon enough! Funny, feels like I have written this post before, even while Celeste was sitting below me in the music chair like Violet is now....hmmm! Life goes in circles doesn't it, though I think Jamie and I are finally getting the hang of it! Yes, we will pull through this funk, with the help of each other of course! 















No comments: