Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Swamped, but doing okay!

I believe Jamie and I have hit that point where we are living every one's favorite question to us, "I don't know how you do it?!"Yes, I can finally attest that we have hit that mark in our families life....my answer back if you asked me that today, "Yeah, I don't know how you would fair in a life like this!" It has been a crazy month{August} from the new sport that Ryder, Eve, and Dawson have started all summer, Cross Country Running{BEYOND thrilled to have them in this, they are building a foundation that they will hopefully carry on in their whole life, and they are feeling and looking better all ready! So beyond proud of them!} band practices, soccer and field hockey{both which Jamie has taken a career of being a coach in} and the start of school.....but this month, September looks to be the worst of it...we have something EVERY day on our calendar, and the two of us are ready for it. Not sure how we will do, hopefully no one will miss a game, meet or whatever. Hopefully our children will understand our tiredness, forget fullness and sometimes even our patience, for we are human after all and never once have I ever thought or wanted to be the perfect parents. Yes, Jamie and I will MAYBE one evening wonder out alone, on a date night, for I do not even remember the last one we had, I have to hope it was at least within the past year, but I fear that would be a lie.......but hey, we created this family, and we will rise above it all, for one day all too soon, it will be silent and just the two of us in this house.......and maybe some living in the garage, like Ryder, lol!!! It all ready has gone all too fast! Life, all together that is! I feel like a broken record.....but gotta run, Violet is up! Enjoy the pictures, can you tell what we did for my birthday? A new love of mine.....





















1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your sweet family!