Yes, on New Years Eve we made soap. Lilac soap, which will be ready by Valentines day~or Violets birthday!
And then came the ball dropping.......
All made it but Celeste and I......yes, Violet was up. Teething, oh what joys of teething!
****
This morning awakening to a new year, had me thinking. Thinking how much I actually love January. Most look at this month as a dead, cold, dreary month. I do not see it that way. I have long believed that this is probably the most peaceful month of them all. That the landscape is not really dead, everything is sleeping, resting for the spring that is soon going to explode all around us. Next sunny day, look up and relish in the deep blue skies with the striking contrast of those beautiful white clouds......yes, January I have since in the past few years, realized is my favorite of all months.
****

















No comments:
Post a Comment