May~ the craziest, busiest, fastest month of our families life. Not to mention everything that happened before May, for example Tessa 4 weeks ago fractured her tibia. This was taken just before she got the cast off, only to get another put on just below her knee. About another 3 weeks for that one on and then its physical therapy.
Below is Leif, who portrayed Paul Revere in Mrs. Palanges 4th grade wax museum last week. That was one of the neatest activities yet to be put on. The children did wonderful standing there for an hour, changing poses every 10 minutes or so. Learned some interesting facts too. Leif did a great job, nice horse too wouldn't you say?
Yesterday was our 12 week ultrasound. All looks well with our last addition. No twins like many had sworn and no, we will not be finding out the sex of this one, at least not till the birth. November will be here, all too soon!
Right now as I type this, it is Jamie's 38th birthday. Quite a few of us are sick, very sick with a head/sinus yuckiness and are off to the doctors in a bit. There is also Ryder who on Saturday passed his permit driving test, Yay Ryder! but we have yet to have anytime to take him our~BOO! I have been knitting, have I been feeling very pregnant, no and yes, just know that it is flying all too fast, the pregnancy and life all rolled in a ball of craziness. I do know that I have been off of Facebook for over a month. Do I miss it, not really. I know I have been neglecting the blog way too much, and will try to keep updating it more. So, be on the lookout for many a concerts and activities going on for school. And then summer vacation......aaahhhhh, I am sure excited about that, exactly one month away today. I really honestly cannot wait to have them all home again!
Ryder and javelin! Great shot by Jamie!






No comments:
Post a Comment