Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bye bye May....Hello June and the end of school~YAY!

Oh my, this should now read good bye June as well! Been that long, too long, but you know that! We've been busy, isn't that always the excuse? I have taken a break from the virtual life, and I must say I have quite enjoyed it! 
Pictures were taken in May......
Ryder in the Oley Memorial Day parade, oy, they were still in school!




Giraffe, long since finished knitted....have to snap some photos! 


Off to Kindergarten circus for Maeve, who was a tightrope walker and so precious and cute she was!



And finally Maeve's Dance Recital...her class was the only ballet performance! She was outstanding!



It is July now, and with this awful weather we have been having, HOT AND HUMID, I have been bitten by the autumn bug sooner than later this year. I am longing for it in the worst of ways.......some might say that is not new for me, but this year it has really come early! Maybe its the hope of soon holding this dear little babe, one who we have found out the gender of......soon I shall post it, as I have made a deal with the elders not to tell via virtual world, that they must tell their friends in person. I know I have many to tell yet, and need a little more time. But in all actuality they do not read my blog~as far as I know, we will see ;) Soon, I hope to post the news! We are all here, alive, healthy and somewhat sane, last Wednesday, our refrigerator decided it was done serving our family, just in time for Independence Day! Saturday brought our new one, I am IN LOVE and in heaven with the size of it! The XC's have started running, probably my most proud mommy moments yet this summer! Remember how hot and humid I said it is? Crazy they are, but jealous I am! For I have gained almost all I lost last year, boo! Blame it on my lack of physical activity and my thyroid acted up again, naughty naughty! But alas, this is the last addition  to the family,  how do we know? Jamie has his consult with the urologist in December, his turn will be in January, that is how we know! So I will be me again, and I am ready to finally start a new chapter in my life, our life!
So, its dinnertime and run the XC's down....back to craziness! Hope to post sooner than later!

No comments: