Monday, December 9, 2013

Neve's Birthstory in photos.















These pictures tell the story them self....not much time for words here in my busy life!
But a moment about her name. I have always loved that name, it never was an option for my name began with N. Well, the day before her birth, my dear friend Jodi reminded me of it and the meaning, in Latin it means Snow. When I read her text I chocked up and rubbed my belly and said if you are born tomorrow you want this name. She kicked. I talked to Jamie, he agreed. With a little bit of help again from castor oil, this time in a root beer float before bed, got things going and within 2 hours 45 minutes after the start of labor, Neve Blythe joined us earthside! All children but Celeste and Violet were present in the living room to watch her, to watch and be part of her birth. To us birth is normal, not a sickness or something that needs interventions.......no, I've taught them this is a normal part of life, they loved it. Except for poor Eve, who by the way, was the lovely photographer and she did a wonderful job, for after the birth, went up to bed, but made long stop in the bathroom, for she fell victim to the stomach bug. Poor Eve! So the ending to her name story, the first snow flurries of the season occurred that lovely morning, hence her name, snowy happiness! And she is such a sweet gentle quiet baby, the perfect ending to our family!

No comments: