Thursday, April 24, 2008

Family....

You only get one and that one you should treasure.....you learn new lessons everyday in life. Nobody is perfect and one or the other is not better-just different.

I learned a valueable lesson this morning and I am going to make a change finally in my life...see, I have this wall up, for most of my life with my sister. Yes, I have talked bad, said bad things and not really appreciated her. She went through a tough time in her life and changed herself, one that I can see as well as others. I am proud of her for changing her ways, but now is my turn to do so and I will admit I have not as much as I should have changed with my relationship with her! I apologize to her for things I have said about her in the past, hope you forgive me, I know you are totally forgiven of anything you have said-I do not even want to hear them, for they probably have alot of truth behind them and besides we are how old now and they are in the past! I will give her credit-she has been here for her nieces and nephews and it really shows for they see it and talk about it, she is truely loved by them and by me for being there! You have changed Marie, for the better and inspire me to do so...........hope I can make it better from here on out!

No comments: