
So, I am a third of the way to met this little person-I cannot wait! I feel so lucky and blessed to be able to bring another joy into this family! I love them all!!!! But in all honesty, it is going too fast all ready!
Again I decided to go short with my hair, really short. I hate long hair-why do I try to grow it out and be someone I am not??????? I drive myself crazy with this dilemma! I had to go this short to cut all the perm out-it was time for another perm or for it to go, and I really feel better when I have short hair. And this morning, my sister made my day-she is the first to say she liked it and likes me better in short hair-THANK YOU MARIE-you made me feel really good! I may not have said it or shown it (heck, you just saw what the mornings are around here and will totally agree!LOL) But what you are doing at the school today I am so gratefull for-I could never go there and do that!! Thanks for being there for Ryder!
No comments:
Post a Comment