Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Maeve Loves Corn on the Cob!

Her new smiling face...she is a stinker! Corn on the cob eater Maeve!





A praying mantis found by Eve and Dawson , held by Ryder. It was about 2-3 inches and really cute!

Some have been asking how I am feeling/doing. Well, remember, I used to work retail, so I have been in Autumn mode for some time now. This is bittersweet for me, for 10 weeks from now we are in full swing of my favorite season, but I will be 36 weeks along as well. Hmmmm, that means babytime and by far, having him tucked away in my belly is easier than the complaining of aches and all that whining some can share too much with you! I will not complain, so I am excited for these few weeks to take their time. Looking at our schedule, that is not going to happen, so I knit and have been doing so profusly! In the beginning of this pregnancy, my knitting mojo was gone. Well, I am making up for it now! Almost finished another blanket, this one not so heavy and large. Next will be some sweaters for him and I have socks on my mind-still need to knit a pair for Ryder, Leif, Sawyer, Griffen and James! So, in a nutshell, I am feeling great, excited about this little one! Thanks for asking!

No comments: