Monday, July 7, 2008

A weeks worth.....

First, I forgot to post last Sunday that Tessa lost her first tooth! She cracked it out herself! Teeth are not my thing, gives me the heebie jeebies!!! Good job Tessa!
Last Saturday we went to the Kuztown Folk Fest, yes, on the first day! It was nice!!! A downpour for about 7 minutes, but fun it was! Then, I took the kids on Wednesday by myself.....Saturday went better......they were hot and tired (something they have been all summer-getting to bed too late!) But who cannot enjoy sitting out and catching lightning bugs and just enjoying the cooler evenings!

Eve and Sawyer


Tessa and Leif

Griffen napping and Maeve looking

Sawyer painting

Eve and Tessa painting



Sawyer again painting

Maeve

Maeve helping mommy with dishes or should I say doing her own thing!

Hhhhmmmmmm, yesterdays dinner, pepperoni spaghetti! This little one is going to get very used to eating this for I have craved it about once a week!

Some also got haircuts on Wednesday, post pics later of that...only 48 more days till school starts....going way too fast. But I LOVE looking forward to autumn and baby time!!!

No comments: