On Saturday the 16th, Ryder (in the red pinny) played his soccer tournament. It was a extremely hot day on Saturday but by Sunday it was beautiful. While driving the back roads home, I stopped and shot these pictures. We live in such a fortunate place, to be able to feast our eyes on this countryside is a blessing, one in which many in the world have no idea even exists....I love our drives around town and home from many events with our children. I do not mind the running around for them, they fill our lives with such events that come and go as fast as they grow.
First day of School.....
Well, this one of Ryder was actually his second. I was not prepared the first day, that hour came and went way too fast and too early in the morning! He LOVES middle school. The independence of it is wonderful he says! I am so proud of how he is handling it.....now me, lets just say I love having him home for that little hour before the rest come home. Even he finds the quietness of the house, different and peaceful!
Here they go! Eve, Dawson, new neighbor Oliver and Tessa! So strange to me missing the oldest!
Then went Leif-he has afternoon kindergarten. He is a bit hesitant (I think he has some training from Ryder in that area!LOL) but loved/loves it! I think his favorite part is the friendships he is starting.....he just loves to talk to other kids!
Look at these three, all so different!
And the girl with the 'tude! She has it all and then some!
Eve's 10th birthday-really 10 years!!! I remember like yesterday.....she is such a helping little soul, they say like I was! I really adore who she has become! Stronger and stronger every year! Love ya Ever's!
Something the birthday person is allowed to do-eat like a little piggy!
Now some finished projects to share....My favorite so far....another super-natural stripes for little pea (though, no so much a pea anymore!LOL!small melon perhaps!)
A hat for Griffen-tractors of course!
For Maeve a Little Girls Sundress or Jumper # 266 from Pure and Simple Knitting You will surely see her wearing this in pictures to come this fall!
Next Friday we are off to my FAVORITE festival-Hay Creek Festival We actually pull the kids from school (an education excused trip of course!) and spend the day there! I have fond memories of my childhood there and my kids as well now-they love it and get just as excited as I do! I love spending the day with just us as a family, it is truly one of the best times we have with just us!



No comments:
Post a Comment