Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Super-natural stripes!

Is done! I LOVE this yarn, Blue Sky Alpacas Dyed Cotton and this was super easy-peasy to knit up, I even plan to do it in blue! Pattern can be found here Super-natural stripes


Start the second sweater tomorrow (a pullover), I need to go to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole!

As always, I keep a close eye on what's going on with you ~ so glad you have this blog! Not only I see you are all doing great as a family, as I see all the progress in knitting you have made thus far... Pretty amazing!!!
When you have a chance, drop me a line about you and yours (Jamie, kids, brother, sis, parents, etc.). All is well with us - as you know the children are growing so fast! Gabrielle started stuttering a couple of weeks ago, I guess it comes and goes, Nicholas had it too and it went away. Oh well, not many news around here. The boys have a funny accent sometimes... Benjamin says "Wa?" to which I say "it's WHY, Ben, not WA" and so on. Little PA/Brazil/KY mix, funny to see. Well, hugs to you all, and cannot wait to see the new Freed's baby face! ~Claudia