Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ah, Christmas cookies and sheep!


I finally got the last of the missing sheep....see, that is my flock of sheep up there, aren't they cute! They are made by the daughter who made these down below......


See the blue stocking on the far left, that is Ryder's then Eve's, Dawson, Tessa, Leif, Sawyer, Griffen, Maeve and my newest purchase this past Black Friday is Aspen's. I had bought Ryder's way before even the notion of becoming a knitter entered my head.....I kept purchasing from her and could not stop, even when I could have knitted one up myself, break the tradition? No way!



This was the start of the Fruit Bread, and the only picture I shall post for it turned out not like my Aunt Betty's!!LOL! It is edible, but not like hers and I wanted that one! My mom said I probably did not knead it long enough, I was always under the impression that you could over knead and it turn out bad....goes to show how much I bake bread! At least I am starting to try!


Love the shirt, it speaks the truth!



Hmmmm, what do these do.....little does everyone know they will the cause of so much trouble!



Ah, and here comes cookie time!










Spaghetti Santa maybe????Or an elf???

No comments: