
We made gingerbread men, then we somewhat ate them. I have never found a recipe I have liked of these....the kids had fun decorating them though!
Leif made a gingerbread house in school.
Then the family made one, and ate it all up!
Tessa~the one in the glasses~in her second grade concert of silly carols!
And then came Christmas!


And then went Christmas~see the cookie on his chest! Too tired to even finish it!
On the 29th was Dawson's 9th birthday!
Happy Birthday Dawson!

The 27th was our Anniversary, 13 years! My mom, the greatest mom on earth, babysat all our kids~except for Aspen~and the Gladiux trio as well as Oliver. She is the greatest and we all appreciated it! I could kick myself for not getting a group shot!!! Maybe next time mom?!
Now, we have to make it through New Years tonight, then Maeve's birthday Sunday and Tessa next Friday! What in the world were Jamie and I thinking!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment