A picture taken the day before the storm hit this house! See, Maeve that night somehow contracted Roto-virus. Not exactly sure how, we have not gone anywhere, so it was brought into the house. That night, Thursday, she started throwing up. The next day was a blur to me. My husband left for work. I dread sick days. I had the blues, I was really not looking forward to that day, you know, the ones Mom's get....a feeling of despair and loneliness, well, that was one of those days! And might I mention, my mom spared me those feelings on Friday and came up on our Mommies helper day...I love her so much for that! Thank you mom, you saved me. But I feel terrible for guess what.....yup, she started it yesterday! I owe her tremendously! Oh, and on Thursday as well, you know with Roto-virus, you tend to NEED your washing machine, and by noon, mine BROKE! I cried. And screamed and cried. Dh came home and by the late afternoon fixed it(with the help of Devon, our friend, whom I made him call for he is a repairman by trade!) I am glad that week is over, can you tell? I am sure I am forgetting something........

So, I try to look for signs...and there they are! A smiley face in the spaghetti o's I made for Leif and Tessa lunch that day.

The beauty of a frosted window. Mother nature telling me something here....It was just so intricate and lovely to look at all day!

Can you see spring through this? Two words~Cabin Fever!!

The full moon last night....I love the moon, I am completely drawn to it.
The night before, finished Aspen's hat....I think it is all ready too small for his head! Yikes!
And so I started my hat.....Koolaas
Yarn: The Plucky Knitter in Early Light Can I just say this color is by far my favorite! Pictures do not do this colorway justice!
Same day and time,. just different light! Amazing!








1 comment:
The hat is beautiful. I love the color too.
Debbie
Post a Comment