Friday, February 13, 2009

A dance, pedicure and forgotten pink socks!


I did forget something last post....Miss Maeve's pink socks. I finished them when she was sick and she wore throughout the sickness. She LOVES them! Actually she loves anything pink, she even thinks my pink blackberry is hers! What a girl! Below we have the annual daddy daughter dance at Oley Elementary. The girls love it and so do the dads! They have such a good time and love getting all done up. Holly did such a beautiful job on their hair, she sprayed it with glitter hairspray, which I will be buying a can, too gorgeous they were!







Jamie putting on the corsages my wonderful sister made for them! I love her work with flowers, a gift she has been bestowed with, it skipped me!





Miss Maeve, someday will be going with just her and daddy. When she was born, she locked Jamie in for another six years of this, see Tessa will be done just as Maeve starts! How sweet and lucky Jamie got!




My valentines day gift, a pedicure at Lords and Ladies in Fleetwood with my closest friend Bobbi. We had a blast and will be doing this probably at least once a month! The color I picked out was too light, just what Bobbi said (for her) and hers was PERFECT! She picked out the best color! Next time she chooses for me!LOL!

No comments: