This past Friday, after the wacky weather a double rainbow appeared...the view from above is from our yard. The one below is from our neighbors yard of our house...Julie pointed out that our house was at the end of the rainbow....I like the thought of that.
Saturday we dyed eggs....the the ritual of great messy fun of turning our creations into red-beet eggs. And these are not your typical ordinary sour, bitter ones, my moms recipe calls for sugar and are they ever so sweet and good! I ate them as a little girl and LOVE them! If you want the recipe ask and I shall send it to you!

A few Fridays back, I had a luxurious day off....We visited Loop and Lush in Philadelphia and wow, did I have fun! I went with my long lost high school friend Kim{reunited via Facebook of course}, whom I have had the honor of teaching to knit {she is an excellent knitter, flourishing in her new addiction} and the best ever neighbor in the country, Julie. We shopped at only two locations, spent a ton of $ (Jamie called us the Philadelphia stimulus plan) and ate with my sister at a truly delicious Mexican place called Mad Mex{If you go, order the black bean quesadilla, TO DIE FOR!} Thank you Marie for that, I loved it and am craving one now as I type! So, the picture below are the girls in their bubble bomb bath......Maeve was in awe, I hope the Easter Bunny brings more......hint hint......


Well, I feel somewhat caught up in blog land....I do have a secret I am dying to share, but will be told at the right time..........keep checking back.....I cannot wait!
2 comments:
The rainbow coming down into your house is so lovely and wonderful! I like the thought of that too. :)
We haven't dyed our eggs yet but are almost ready to. The leftovers we pickle for the men or make into deviled eggs. We also have egg fights where we challenge each other and see whose egg won't crack battled/smacked end to end. Having the last standing egg is a BIG honour. lol
Happy Easter to you and your family!
A secret?........Are you expecting a new baby? No fair! I want to know what the news is, lol.
Debbie
Post a Comment