Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wollmeise, pumpkin,teeth! and a smile....

The other day, I glanced at Wollmeise's new colors. I had not shopped there for a while, the crazy updates and when and such had me not shopping there for a while. And for the most parts the colors are, well, too vivid for me, I tend toward earthy colorways and hers are bright and vivid. So, to my surprise, I saw Ebenholz and fell head over heels in love! I stalked and waited for three long days, but managed to catch these two new loves of mine. Not sure what they will become, I am just in awe of their beauty!

Jamie brought down the costume bin the other day.....Griffen wore this two years ago and still looks darn cute! He reminds me of the lollipop kids in Wizard of Oz, don't you think?

Yes, you see the budding top teeth of Aspen! I snapped this picture last Monday and the two are through as of today, Wednesday. Looking at the picture, the one on the far right came through first~odd huh!~and now the left front is through too! The other front is coming through too.....I might be in a bit of pain soon, he is a biter from the start and who knows how long I can take it with teeth!

Maeve, putting her cuteness to work.....she is a riot in her facial expressions. Last night she told me the story of her daddy scolding her and when she was finished, she pouted! She is definitely using her skills!

No comments: