Friday, June 19, 2009

Bad Mother Am I!

Last night while laying in bed, I realized I had not posted Sawyer's birthday, between a busy weekend, purchasing the new van and me getting sick, it slipped the blog mind of me....his 5th birthday was Monday. He and I went to Toy's R Us and did the usually walking around the store, and he quickly knew he wanted Lego's and Transformers. I love him so, for he is so sweet and kind and so easygoing when it comes to shopping. 5 years ago also marks the anniversary that Buck{my youngest brother} served his first tour of Iraq~we missed his farewell and the really cool night vision goggles they use, you know, the ones where it looks like day at night? I never did get to try them, but am thankful to have both those boys in my life!

Happy Belated Birthday Sawyer!

Sawyer is not crazy about having the spotlight on him......takes after him mom in that area!

No comments: