We went from this.....
To this....
Yes, we traded in the Excursion for a 15~passenger van. Never thought I would, but the room is much needed and LONG overdue....and after all, we still believe in even numbers!
24 days I have walked the 2.2 miles around our block and have even started back up my Pilate's on most days. Today will be the first day I will miss it for I have a cold. I despise colds, I cannot take anything in fear for I am still nursing Aspen and it is just downright is unfair that I cannot curl up in bed and just sleep this away! So I am two sizes away from where I want to be and I have hit a little bump in the road....not to mention the weather just down right stinks around here. Awful, cloudy dreary days. I miss the sun, the bright warm sun wrapping all around me. I miss seeing it rise above the trees in the morning as I am at the top of my walk........hmm, maybe it has a cold too and needs a rest like me....we'll see if it gets better like I need to, and then hopefully we shall met up once again on top of the beautiful horizon!


1 comment:
Love the new Van! Congrats. So spacious. I think you made a good choice.
Debbie
P.S. Hope your feeling better.
Post a Comment