So, I have been lacking in my blogging lately....well, summer is here and we are enjoying it dearly, especially this weather~low humidity, some rain, and gorgeous sunny skies! I am living life and that brings me to the facebook dilemma I recently had. I signed up there a while ago and when I did it was fun and so great to see everyone I had lost in past years...so nice to have "seen" them again. And to be honest, I hope I do not lose touch with them again. See, I am not an e-mail person, I like someone to pick up the phone and CALL me or better yet, come see me. We have lost this in our society and call me getting old~oh heck, I married someone who partakes in aiding the problem!~but whatever, I miss the human part of being human! So, when I would log onto facebook, I truly was shocked at how much of your life you are dedicating to something that is really not there, like a little hand that needs touching or a face that longs to really see you.......it sickens me to think that you spend so much time on what? You never get those moments back, why waste them on a quiz that says you are like so and so or you are this person~WAKE UP, STEP OUTSIDE INTO THE BEAUTY OF LIFE AND SMELL THE ROSES THAT ARE REALLY GROWING OUT THERE!Ok, off my soapbox, I had to say that for I deleted my facebook account and am not a fan of it anymore.....that felt good, thanks for listening!
Yesterday, we made a trip to Knoebel's and the kids had a wonderful time.
Sorry, no pictures of the big kids on rides, only the younger ones.{realized this a tad too late!}
Jamie wore Aspen in our favorite carrier, find it here. He slept for two hours in it, I cannot rave enough about this carrier, cannot live without it too!


Our annual trip to the Kutztown Folk Festival....another summer ritual.

Pickle on a stick, loved by big brother and little sister~yes, he shared like a good big brother should!
Barefeet, you know summer is in full swing when you see these running around.
Honestly, I have no idea......imagination and a camera, funny what two can do!













1 comment:
I love the sound of people's voice and the pleasure of conversation too - I totally get what you're saying, high fives of saying it!
Looks like a fabulous family day out. Thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment