Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another tooth, by another child!


Sawyer, lost his first tooth today. Took me completely off guard, as I have yet to even check him for any wiggly ones. I was about to leave for a appointment at the salon, he came up to me with it in his hand. Now, teeth are my weakness, they make my knees jello.......and I get the jeebees just touching loose ones. Sawyer, my little Sawyer guy has lost his first tooth! What a brave sweet heart of a guy his is! Two different children to lose their first tooth in the same week~tooth fairy must love us!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't stand teeth out the mouth. I can't touch them. Can't even remove them from my children's mouths. Hubster has to do it if they won't. I can't even take them out from under the pillow. Good thing my youngest, at 12, doesn't believe the Tooth Fairy takes them. But she still wants the money!!