Friday, October 30, 2009


Snapped this at the right moment.

So, today I feel like I have not accomplished anything besides, burn olive oil in my frying pan, bake some spritz cookies{some batches more golden than others}, and have not done a lick of housework! So I will accomplish something...catching up on my blog maybe!
Well, we had the Halloween party last Friday night. We had it for we thought we might get an hour of two of no rain, but alas, no such luck, it rained the entire time. Most that came were of the older friends, and they had a BLAST! There were more children here than in the picture, they however were everywhere outside. My hopes were to have gathered everyone, but it really was icky out and I never got around to it. I really need to remember to have it in early October, like last year.


Aspen's new trick, he thinks he is so darn cute and knows it too!



I have wanted to snap this shot for a couple of days. While running out to the van, off to the annual Halloween parade at school, I shot it. See all three trees have shed their leaves, and all three are different colors...I just love autumn and its splendor of colors!

Ryder, Obi-Wan while drumming.

Leif, Stormshadow{G.I. Joe}

Dawson, an alien.

Eve, a polar bear.

Vampire Tessa.

Going home.....

1 comment:

Renee said...

Aw, too bad it rained on your party. Your kids' costumes are all great!