to the love of my life and the father to our ten children. You are the strength behind me and a reason I wake up every morning. I love you so much and thank you for the life you have given me. I could never have dreamed of this, so you went beyond my dreams and have given me so much more than I ever thought for myself and for our children. Sure, we have our struggles, life would not be life without any, but we have overcome so much of them with the strength and help of each other, we somehow seem to rise above whatever it is that comes our way. We have raised such wonderful and beautiful children, they have grown from our love and continue to do such in a way I wish every child could experience in their life.....I love you and hope you have a wonderful day today!



1 comment:
Nicole, I am really loving this blog. It's a beautiful thing - keep it going!
Post a Comment