A forgotten picture from our " I would like to forget Martha Stewart show trip to New York City". Sum it up, a trip that one way is usually 2 hour drive, took 4 hours each way AND a 18 month old toddler strapped into his car seat.....it was a rough experience, all around for everyone! I have tucked it away in the back of my mind for now, not sure I will ever laugh and reminisce about this one though!
Dawson baseball is almost done...one more game this Saturday. He has shown so much improvement this past year! I really look forward to seeing him grow in this sport, he really enjoys it too!
Our raspberries are coming in, though something got to them? They look like death in some spots? Will have to investigate further.....any ideas would be appreciated!
I have been knitting away, lots of sweaters for the new little one. I am 30 weeks this upcoming Sunday....where did it go? All too soon it will be August, soccer, school oh and yes, a new babe in tow to all the events August brings us! Today it is raining and the children's last day of school. Sad to think this will be Ryder's last year of Middle School, OMG~ I next year will have a son in High School! AGH! And this was Eve's last year of Elementary School...she is torn, but excited. I think she will do wonderful as they all will! Yes, I look forward to having them all home, but know it will go all too fast as well!





No comments:
Post a Comment