Monday August 30 2010
First day of middle school for Eve who is entering 6th grade. For Ryder, his last year of middle school, 8th grade. I cannot believe I will have a child in high school next year....WHERE did the time go? With him I worried how in the world was I going to potty train him, then his first day of kindergarten....now HIGH SCHOOL is right around the corner...oh and so is driving, let's just not go there on that one!
Leif~2nd grade and what a clown, Tessa~the only Freed girl in elementary and in 4th grade, Dawson~last year of elementary 5th grade and Sawyer~first year all day and in 1st grade.
And off they went......I was ok that day. Jamie stayed home an extra day, had he left, talk about post partum depression would have hit hard! But it was all good, thanks love!
Saturday August 28th 2010
Tessa had a soccer tournament. Eve snapped the picture above and I kinda like the angle of it all?
The form that girl has is amazing!
Celeste loves her little Baby Pea Pod. I believe I will have to make a larger size for when she gets older. She loves to be held tightly, as she was in the womb. I really cannot say any others of mine loved to be held tight, they would always love to spread out.
Thursday September 2nd 2010
Some shots of her from this morning. Hard to believe she will be two weeks tomorrow.
Tuesday August 31st 2010
Something to look forward to every afternoon. Yes, it is again that time of year for the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. OMG, I love Jamie for getting me one on opening day and everyday since.
I have to thank my bff Bobbi, Jamie's parents~David and Linda and their friends~ Susan and Randy, Gloria and Steve for making us a dinner the past two weeks. It was so very nice of them and really appreciated! Thank you all again, they were delicious!











3 comments:
Such awesome photos but I ADORE the one of Celeste in her Baby Pea Pod! That's so precious!
Hi Dear! I have been wondering about baby Celeste ~ what a beautiful name!!! There is a slight chance we might travel to VA; I would love to surprise you! Congratulations, Nicole, and I will call if we travel your way. Hugs, Claudia
She is beautiful. ALL of them are just beautiful!
First day of school, mixed feelings with that. It was our sons first time going off to school instead of homeschooling but it was a good thing all around. The littles and I worked hard to complete all our subjects and had great success.
Pumpkin Spice Latte, so delicious. Had the flu for several days and I bought my first one of the season the morning I felt better after dropping my son off at school. I really want one everyday too you lucky girl.
Honey......
Post a Comment