Friday, September 24, 2010

Little post

We had terrific weather last week, autumn came a week early and I realized Celeste needed a autumn themed hat, so I whipped this out in a day and LOVE it! So many nice compliments on it! Pattern from Itty Bitty Hats, Upside Down Daisy knit in Madelinetosh Vintage.
What I do most of my free time, or make that all of my time! We were at the doctors this past Monday, her 1 month old birthday too, and she is up to ten and a half pounds! Two pounds, gee wonder what she does to gain all that weight{hint~look at the picture above for the answer}.
Oley Fair second place winner in the 1st grade artwork is our Leif! See, Leif knows turkies can fly, love it!
Tessa earned a Honorable mention for her artwork, great job too Tessa!
Eve, the literally last minute entry{LONG story and one I care not to write about}, earned 2nd in the under eighteen Still Life Catagory! Way to go Eve darling!
Friday morning while the others were at school, we snuck off to the fair and enjoyed some time with the little ones!

Changing so much all ready! She is a true joy, fits right in! But not sure who she looks like...herself is my typical answer!

2 comments:

Renee said...

What an adorable hat! Love that book, have it too.
Congrats to all your fair placing winners. :)
She's beautiful - and you're right, Celeste looks like herself.

Unknown said...

WOW! I have to say, you are an inspiration to me! I regularly check your blog and am ALWAYS amazed by your all of work: be it mothering, knitting, or creating. Keep up the good work!! BTW: I love Celeste's fall-colored hat! And, I see a resemblance of you in Celeste. Congratulations on your newest addition!