Time, in no way am I losing any, just trying to fill it all up with the joys that children bring! And not to mention this is by far my most favorite time of year, so that makes it even more special and full filled!
Can you see him trying to hide his smile?
This past Saturday was the Oley Halloween parade. Everyone beside the youngest four marched in it~Ryder in the Middle school band{his last year!boohoo!}or with the Youth League. So it was up to the little ones to collect candy. And did they ever~it helps too that everyone basically knew us and threw us a boatload while laughing! The evening before this was our 5th annual Halloween party. It was a blast! We ordered 100 glow sticks and handed out every single one. That could only mean we had over 100 kids here and everyone loved it, even Jamie and I! Someday I might think of taking pictures.....very odd that I have not, probably just soaking up all the laughing and excitment of it all would explain a bit?
Tessa and Jamie at the player parent game. They both got each other good!
She is growing, too fast!
Leif and Sawyer at Roley Oley Goalie. I missed it this year, I was down in Philly at Loop's Colorwork class with Amy~the founder of Madelinetosh. Yes, I was there and so bad wanted to met her, but I passed on fear she would think I was some kind of obsessed lunatic or something!LOL! It was fun and would definitly travel down there again for a class or two!
Can life get anybetter than this?









No comments:
Post a Comment