Thursday, October 28, 2010

Searching for her.....again!


Yes, I am currently doing some searching for this missing women in my life, I know she is inside of me somewhere! Seems I have lost contact and am starting a new search down a long path to find her. See, that was me 7 years ago. I was a size 6 then and the next summer I was a size 4! What happened{I know I know, 4 more kids right!}??? So, I have started the journey down the path of this plan, inspiration from a old high school friend that I owe Facebook in bringing us back together, Kim! I taught her how to knit last summer and since then we have gotten together a couple times and I have loved the time I have spent with her. After reading about her weight loss story, she inspired me to get off my butt and do something about it, if she could do it so could I! See, I have this problem....people see me and say things like "no way, you do not need to lose 50lbs!!" or "you look wonderful for having 10 kids". It messes with your mind and I am no longer going to let that get to me for I need to feel good~physically and mentally~for I know she is somewhere inside of me, begging to come out again! So, I have yet to start the program, patiently waiting for UPS, but I have physically started moving, started walking my block again, and have actually started using the old treadmill in our garage{not a pretty place to be for the garage is an absolute mess right now, but I have my shuffle to keep my mind going while listening to this podcast {which I LOVE her knitting pattern from way back of Maeves baby legwarmies, {gotta dig them out now for Celeste}from the beginning with 42 episodes to go, hmm, where will I be when I am caught up tickles me pink and gives me such motivation to move it on that treadmill}. I am going to find her, and find her within a year!

Some old pictures I scanned in while looking for the other women stuck inside of me!LOL!


Ryder!

No comments: