Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday check in...

One week ago I decided enough was enough and I needed to concentrate on me. So I started the 6 week body makeover and have lost 10 pounds so far and feel WONDERFUL! I have so much energy, am eating a heck of alot better than I was before and am loving the fact that I can do this. I will admit it is hard to not eat the delicious dinners I cook for the family, but I say to myself in due time I will be there again, but with less of me!LOL!
Life has been busy, soccer has ended a while ago, but homework, Halloween, the upcoming Holidays, ugh, time, when do you ever have enough of it??? Oh, I have been knitting, a little here and there, when I can squeeze in a row or two! Teaching people to knit, oh, speaking of that, here is what got me motivated the most to lose the weight, I was not happy to see the way I looked in this video, but loved doing it and hope to soon do some follow ups, for in the world of knitting there is so much to teach and learn! Enjoy it!
We have a busy day ahead of us, uh, I should just say a whole weekend now that I think about it!

No comments: