It is a miracle, says the heartIt is responsibility, says the mindIt is the greatest happiness, says the love.What a cutie!!!Hey little Violet, a very warm welcome for you and congratulationsfor your Mum and Dad and all your brothers and sisters.Hug you and your MumIris
LOVE HER!!!! Congrats!
I am so glad she is here! She is just beautiful!! I agree- BEST Valentine's gift ever! Welcome to the world, miracle girl!!!
Congratulations!! I'm so glad to hear that Violet is here and that you are both doing well!
Oh my goodness! She is beautiful and I love her name! I hope you two and the family are doing well. Congrats again!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It is a miracle, says the heart
It is responsibility, says the mind
It is the greatest happiness, says the love.
What a cutie!!!
Hey little Violet, a very warm welcome for you and congratulations
for your Mum and Dad and all your brothers and sisters.
Hug you and your Mum
Iris
LOVE HER!!!! Congrats!
I am so glad she is here! She is just beautiful!! I agree- BEST Valentine's gift ever! Welcome to the world, miracle girl!!!
Congratulations!! I'm so glad to hear that Violet is here and that you are both doing well!
Oh my goodness! She is beautiful and I love her name! I hope you two and the family are doing well. Congrats again!!
Post a Comment