Sleepless nights, 5 hour nursing sessions, and again, lack of sleep had gotten a hold of me, but I am treading it well in my mind! I still would not trade it for anything. I LOVE our life, crazy, hard, hectic, but so rewarding, they make it worth it!











2 comments:
Baby is adorable! Love all of the beautiful handknits you have for her; she looks so warm and cozy in them. Glad to see you are taking a little time to knit. It does help slow things down a bit, doesn't it?
Congratulations!!!!
Oh my you look really tired I almost forgot this after only 9 months.
Your family is absolutely beautiful ;)
and the small one is "da mordere" (to bite, just a little bit -sorry if the english words do not sound good, but in italian is a nice compliment for a baby-)
Kisses and a lot of rest,
Paola aka mmamma
Post a Comment