Where.to.begin???? I feel so lost in the world of blogging. I feel sad I haven't kept up with life in the past year. Yes, it's been a year since finding out about Violet and now she is here. Such a joy this little girl is I am eternally grateful for her and her will power to overcome all that mess last year. She inspires me to be better to myself, in many ways! Nothing has changed much around here, same old same old! But busier a lot busier! And more love, lots more love continues to grow and flourish from here, something I could never grow tired of or have enough of. The joys and thrills that embraces all of us, starting with Jamie and I are overflowing......yes, there is actually a lot going on around here, more of which I should take the time to write up about here.......keep an eye out, for a little trip somewhere shall I am sure have many entertaining tales to be shared!


















No comments:
Post a Comment