Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blah.....






First foods last week....yogurt and she loves it! She opens wide and swallows it like shes done this before....well, she at least has been watching all of us, hoping staring for some! Can't believe she is eating all ready!


The typical Dad/baby pose.....




Violet is now pulling herself forward a bit.....I give it a month and she will be crawling, oh no, I am not happy about this at all.......for she is my baby, growing up too fast!


And last but not least, I did my hair the other morning......this is the LONGEST it has ever been in my life! Its a pain in the arse most times, but I do like it long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice to read from you again, I really missed it. And thank you for the beautiful photos, especially that from you, you look great.
Hugs from Iris