Aspen, making a his birthday wish.
Violet, stunning look.
Oley Halloween Parade
See my scarf.....did I ever blog about the gift in the mail that made me cry, gave me goosebumps while wearing for days after receiving it in the mail???? See, my brain is getting old, but my heart is becoming more and more full by the people I meet on Ravelry.....a friend and fellow knitter knit it for me, and sent it to me all the way from Germany.....yes, you Iris, touched me a world away, THANK YOU so much for that moment, I will forever cherish it!
Dawson, who marched with the Oley Library......this kid is awesome!
Ryder, smallest bass drum for this year.
Ryder Haley and her sister Aleesia, Homecoming 2012
So, here we are. Still in the midst of running around, chaotic life we live. Its crazy, has been and hopefully soon to slow down as we are winding down from the busy fall sports schedule. Field hockey, done. XC, done. 2 soccer players and a bass drummer have yet to full fill their schedule, I will be happy that its over. But then that means, Jamie starting his new job, its a VERY good thing with some very good things to come in the next few months, keep checking for them, I am over the moon excited and soon you will see why! And speaking of me, I have been working on me, giving me the time and space to find me again, the healthier slimmer version of me. I am proud to say I am down 36 pounds and only 26 more to go, YAY me! It has not been easy after all, I have to prepare and make yummy dinners for the family, of which I try not to sample or eat at all. I tell myself shortly in due time I will be able to do such again. I have taken back to the walking in the morning, which is probably the best thing I have going for me right now. See Jamie is finishing up his last few weeks with his current job, all from home. The new one, hopefully will be just as giving for he will be working California hours as well.....another lifestyle adjustment will be in the works, is there ever a normal life around here though, giggling as I type that! Life around here, hmmm, it changes on an hourly bases, sickness, school work, work, time....it feels like our life is lived inside a blender. The hardest and most missed part, is the Jamie and I part. See, I must confess this, its been over a year since we last went out together, we honestly do not have a clue when it was last.....its hard for me to type that, I am a firm believer that you must put your relationship first {a very hard lessened learned a long time ago}and we have not been doing this.at.ALL! There are so many factors and reasons, I can sit here and make up some excuses, but I must say, that somehow through this, Jamie and I still are together, and always will be. This is a bump on the road we drive, its part of our life, we accept and move on, knowing that one day, we will have triumphed over the bumps together. And for now, I'll take it as it comes.........but a few hours alone with him would....ummm, wonderful, and I hope he feels vice verse, would LOVE for you to write some...I know your reading this, how about writing some too, after all, you are part of this crazy life......
And on a sad note.....we missed Rhinebeck this year. Snotty noses, time and money all contributing factors. Sad. Just plain old sad! I don't wanna talk about it........There is always next year......










No comments:
Post a Comment