Eve keeps swearing its not going to be bad, or do much, its looks too nice outside....so the teaching of a saying has been taught as the title of this post reads.
I'm not sure what to expect....earlier this week, I received an email from a friend about Sandy. We do not have cable or any sort of way to view television, and we are happy about that, many reasons and another post rant about all that sometime later. So when I received a phone call from the Wfmz69 news reporter from our interview of last years snowstorm, I was surprised this might turn out to be something~he was feeling out stories for next week......hhmmm here we are the eve before she is supposed to start, I must admit, I am a bit worried, but this time we are far more prepared, basement cleaned and items up off the floor, rabbit in the garage, etc. all has been done that can be physically, mentally, that is another what can you do but hope and wish for the best? The worst I feel is when I go online and read the stories and all the hype, it gets to you, you know? So, I stay away from it and feel better, after all 100 years ago they wouldn't have had any clue as to what was coming, but they were always prepared, far better than what we normally are for situations like this. Hopefully soon, I will be back to write that all is well and we have all survived, mentally and physically :)
What do you do before such a storm is to hit.....bake some zucchini and apple bread of course....
Hopefully Aspen's new sweater will be finished.....
Laundry to be washed and sorted, this is a everyday occurrence in this household. And yes, dear daughter Eve is my best sorter at this task!
Yesterday, after running errands all day, I was greeted by the sun, one last burst, and it was beautiful! I cannot wait to see it again all ready.....till then, we will be hanging out in our lovely little home.

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



.jpg)
2 comments:
I think of you and your family and keep my fingers crossed.
Good luck and a lot of hugs
Iris
Hope you are all OK. Not sure where you are in relation to the storm, so hard to gauge.
Post a Comment