Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pictures.....

No words, just pictures can describe my life right now. 






















                          

Going on as I type...a dishwasher, free up some more of my precious time. Would you understand that this little bit will help, lets say maybe even blog more? I have been knitting, many items, but am just not in the blogging mood lately anymore. Jamie and I hardly have time for much of anything anymore....even us! But we have since ONCE in the past year found time to go out on a official date....it was beautiful! Sorry for just pictures, life has been a bit off around here, in a good way I assure you! 





1 comment:

Peggy2957 said...

"A picture is worth a thousand words" so pictures are just fine!!! I LOVE that you have such a big family. LOVE the picture of you with the two little ones too. Having a dishwasher should definitely give you a little more time!!