So, here I sit and type, finally. But words are not flowing, just the thought of a missing juice cut to be found, a kitchen floor to be mopped and laundry. Many new life changing events have occurred. So many heartaches from ones close to us, weeks of not feeling normal, but the closeness of family and this crazy life of ours, keeps us moving. I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams, to have a wonderful, supportive adoring husband whom I am madly in love with even after 20 years {OY, that is a lot} and our 11 {12th and last due in November ;) }smiling, healthy and most days/moments happy children. Tomorrow marks my first due date with our first and oldest Ryder. That due date will forever be etched into my mind and heart, and its even harder to believe that he will be 16 on the 22nd. For 16 years of my life I have been honored with the joy and gift of carrying these children all safe and warm in my womb. The joy they have all brought and are still giving is amazing......nothing in the world can surpass this job that was a surprise to me. I love my life and try hard everyday to do my best at this. Jamie and I both do, together, the way it should be and the biggest reason we do this, our love! So enjoy the small glimpses of it, through much of the now photo~taking skills of our oldest daughter Eve. I must credit her, she is amazing isn't she!


























No comments:
Post a Comment