Thursday, August 22, 2013

Here and there....


One humid, hot summer day, a lightening bug left his trail on the outside window, footprints and all! Its funny how such a little trail, can leave such a big print on someone. I was humble at how perfect the prints were.....a little gift gone not unoticed!


Soap...pumpkin pie! Ready this Friday, I timed that well huh?



Another oh bother of summer...it was so hot this summer, our pool reached 99 at one point, crazy! it felt like a bath!


Notice the shark in the background, pool boy Aspen!


More soap....Apple Cider, ready next Friday! LOVE this smell! Apple cider, one of my most fond childhood memories. We would all gather up at my grandfathers, the men would press all sorts of apples and pears....and us grandchildren would attack the foam made at the bottom of the press...WATCH YOUR MOUTH FOR BEE'S!!!!! How many times did we hear that? Lol.....one day I would love to get a press and try it ourselves...one day in the next few years I believe that shall happen.........

No comments: