Ahhhhhhh, there are signs of Autumn coming....and I have been thrilled to be outside enjoying them when they do show. Peach festival at the Fairgrounds, was WAY more crowed than preferred by us, so we ate dinner, drove home and came back in PJ's to watch fireworks. It was a delicious time! My birthday, came and went another year, whoop-de-do, lol! Not much fun anymore for the parents, always a much better time for the little ones!
And a nap outside, in the beautiful cooler air, which after today, cannot come soon enough!
Life will only be crazier around here, school starts Monday. I am torn, torn by the thought of having a 11th grader and where did that go......so many memories and many more to come....and before you know it, our final addition will be here. I am over the moon with happiness about her soon to be arrival....been knitting up a storm, pictures soon I hope! But soon enough she will be in them.....all.too.soon!











No comments:
Post a Comment