Ok, I am trying something new here....first time blogger here, so bear with me!
16 little feet, that means 2 per child and yes that would be 8 kids! 5 boys and 3 girls and throw a husband in the mix and you have a large family of 10! Not to mention a miracle dog and 2 cats share our very warm home!
I decided to start blogging to keep in touch with friends, be it far away or right down the road! Many of you have suggested to me to start a book about my life as a mom to 8, but I think this will be more than plenty for me to handle, after all, my time is very little(I would much rather be knitting anyways!).
So, off we go!
Nicole
16 little feet, that means 2 per child and yes that would be 8 kids! 5 boys and 3 girls and throw a husband in the mix and you have a large family of 10! Not to mention a miracle dog and 2 cats share our very warm home!
I decided to start blogging to keep in touch with friends, be it far away or right down the road! Many of you have suggested to me to start a book about my life as a mom to 8, but I think this will be more than plenty for me to handle, after all, my time is very little(I would much rather be knitting anyways!).
So, off we go!
Nicole
4 comments:
Looks & sounds like a great idea!
Looks great! You are so amazing! I admire you chickie!!!
Loved it, loved it, loved it!!!
-Claudia
i'm not sure how i stumbled across your blog today. but what a great looking family! i love big families.
Post a Comment