

The weather is cloudy and making me groggy....I do not feel like doing my housework, so I'll catch up on my blog-till one the kids scream, which will be shortly and I will probably not be able to publish this till after dinner-so goes the daily life of a mom!
Last Thursday, Thanksgiving, was wonderful! We went to Philly to my sister Maries for Thanksgiving and it was great....no cooking, cleanup, tiredness....well, my kids in the morning could have been more patient to get to Aunt Mers, but Jamie and I survived-barely! The dinner was perfect-I even ate brussel sprouts(YUCK!)-my mom roasted them with bacon and apples and wow, even some of my kids tried and liked them! The day went to fast....Sadie made it home too!All better Sadie! Those of you who don't know, ths first Monday in October, she was hit by a truck (Chevy Blazer, they left the cover to a fog light in our yard and drove off without telling us!). She barely made it, called her the miracle dog down at Penn-where my sister took her and nursed her back to health, for she could not stay here(6weeks of bedrest for her!). She did enjoy her cousins Marie said! And I think she still misses them!The weekend was a blur....I did a bit of shopping and a craft show. Look at the cutie sheep I have wanted to buy over the years, and finally did this year! My new fettish are sheep! I love them, hmm, hard to put it together huh, knitting and sheep! We tagged out Christmas tree too. It is a big one this year! We plan on keeping it at the deck door outside with lights and stringing crannberries and popcorn on it till Christmas eve when we will decorate it somehow!
On Saturday, Ryder came down with a virus...missed school on Tuesday and Wednesday on which I finally took him to the doctor and had a bad ear infection! Poor kiddo! Back to school today and did not realize, hey, its Thursday and only one more day till the weekend! Lucky him!
In the realm of knitting, still working on the Ryder sweater....about 6 rows left on one sleeve and another to go. Not to mention seaming it together-I do not like doing that...too much like sewing and am not that good at that! Done the Christmas cards though...will be going out in the mail tomorrow at the latest! This is by far, my favorite picture I have taken yet! Yes, it is that perfect! Cannot wait to hear how you all like it!
Somehow I have managed to finish catching up before 10am! Yeah! Now to housework, yuck!
No comments:
Post a Comment