Saturday, May 10, 2008

Little Update.....

Ryder in his 5th grade play. He played the butler and um, sales agent of some type.....I'll have to find out "exactly" his title. It was a funny play, a different way of explaining history. He was really good, laid back, just like himself!
Eve had her big concert-beginning orchestra. Here she is and her best friend Sarah. And to put it into the words of a friend of hers, she looks WOW! My little Eve starting to grow up (and I thought Ryder was starting too-she is right behind him!)

Oh, and you know, if you know Jamie and I very well, we LOVE music. It has and always will be such a strong influence in our lives, all of us, and I just love the song by Josh Gracin, We Weren't Crazy is really something I should have listened to a few weeks ago and thought, hey, that's us!
A positive way to look at us!

No comments: